Monday, September 6, 2010

CLS 273-308

CARL'S LARGE STORY PAGE 273-308!!

That's right. Call me Johnny Last Post!! 35 pages!!

Now that I have all the web pages ready I couldn't wait. This is the end! I first posted Sept, 12 2006, So I wanted to finish before I went over four years. I hope you guys enjoy it. I will be updating the archive and working on a print edition as well as working on new comics in the coming months. Thanks to everyone who read this or bought a mini, a shout-out, a doll, or just encouraged me to finish. The conditions under which this story were completed were not ideal. My wife and I have lived in four different places since January, but we have finally settled and now I plan on getting to some other new work at a much quicker pace! Well, I PLAN on it anyway. It may or may not be Carl stuff, but I plan on posting my progress on the book, and whatever else is going on, here.

So, thanks. Let me know what you think! Stay super-sick!

-Marcos

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Been following since the beginning.

Loved the epic (so much so that I use Carl-isms in my vernacular).

Thank you!

PS And if you ever have those stuffed Carls available for sale on your site, I'll definitely buy one. (Last I asked you, you said they were for cons only.)

September 14, 2010 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Marcos Perez said...

I will be selling them online! Hopefully by new year!
Thanks for reading!!!

October 12, 2010 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

enjoy visit your blog...
thanks sharing

May 7, 2011 at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home